Hi! I am Jake Ginesin, an undergrad at Northeastern University majoring in computer science and mathematics. I'm a researcher working in Northeastern's Network and Distributed Systems Security Lab where I employ formal methods to analyze internet protocol. Below are a few things that interest me, and can serve as conversation starters for you:
• Security. All kinds of it: operational, physical, threat intel, cloud-native, etc.
• Privacy-enhancing technologies. Cryptography and differential privacy.
• Infrastructure. Internet, electric, application.
• Geopolitics and national security; mostly Europe, Russia, and China.
• Fitness. Endurance training, calisthenics.
• Reading. Sci-fi, high fantasy, biography.
If you're interested, hover here for a face reveal >_>
If you're interested in hiring me—here's my résumé
I'm more or less constantly tweaking and improving my setup. My configuration files are located in this github repository.
$ zf --terminal --user OS: Arch Linux KERNEL: 5.19.1-arch2-1 SHELL: zsh EDITOR: nvim